We currently offer the following training and certificate programs:
- Financial Analyst Specialist Certification (FASC): Our most popular finance program of 2013 teaches you the fundamentals and best practices related to financial analysis. Many professionals who want to work in finance, investment banking, private equity, hedge funds, or real estate will need to know the fundamentals of financial analysis.
- Certified Hedge Fund Professional (CHP): Over 1,400 professionals have enrolled in this certificate program designed to quickly move you up the learning curve on everything related to hedge funds. In this program you will learn about hedge fund investment strategies, analytics, key ratios used to measure investment performance, and different types of investors and vehicles such as fund of funds.
- Certified Private Equity Professional (CPEP): Our private equity training and certificate program serves a global client base as the industry itself becomes more vibrant in places such as Africa, Southeast Asia, and South America. This program helps those who would like to learn the lingo of the private equity industry, and some of the investment banking valuation methods behind private equity deals that are done.
- Certified Investment Banking Associate (CIBA): Our investment banking program is often completed in tandem with our private equity or financial modeling programs, and it is recommended that if you complete this program that you schedule enough time to master the financial modeling aspect of the course.
- Certified Financial Modeling Specialist (CFMS): The financial modeling program is one of our most advanced, it requires attention to detail as it walks participants through various types of financial models and how they can be modified or built from scratch for various analytical purposes.
Master’s Certificate in Finance & Investments: Complete all five programs above to earn your Master’s Certificate in Finance & Investments, all at your own pace from anywhere in the world. If you have any questions, please email us at Training@PrivateEquity.com or call (503) 922-2752.
To register, please use the form below: